Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Hard Life

I am waiting to baord my flight to Spain right now. I already know what youre thinking, can you take a vacation from a vacation? I am off to Spain during a the "summer stop" during which no games are played. I will spend the majority of the time at "Pueblo Ingles" an english immersion program for Spaniards. It is a weee in a isolated hotel where Spaniards have to speak english with native speakers. For me it is a free week of three squares a day and sunshine while learning about another different culture. I am excited. e shall see how it turns out.

The weather has been nice so I have been doing more doing than writing. Hopefully I will get a chance to put down my experience at the World Port Tournament, an Egg Farm, more baseball games, and more Amsterdam. Hopefully I will get some bad weather when I get back so I can get it down. I also pray for rain this weekend because I had to skip a game to take advantage of the time period that was offered to me in Spain. Back in two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment